Advice?: Word Pro 97

Subject: Advice?: Word Pro 97
From: Dan Ramsey <dan -at- CONTINENTALPUB -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 1998 13:44:56 -0700

Advice Request: I've been asked to produce a 120-page 7"x9" user's guide (few graphics) using Lotus WordPro 97. Not familiar with WordPro, I'm not sure whether it is feasible. Can WordPro easily manage documents this long? Are there newsgroups for this product? Or should I talk them into using FrameMaker?

--Dan Ramsey

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=