Re: Need help with button name

Subject: Re: Need help with button name
From: Jason Wynia <jwynia -at- AGRIS -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 1998 10:00:45 -0500

Would it be possible to place a label above the button saying "Submit
for final approval" and then make the button only say "Submit"? I've
seen many Internet interfaces that do something similar. Just a
possibility that would prevent the sentence filled button.

J Wynia

>What should the button say? I want to say, "Submit for >final
approval," but obviously that's too long. "Final >approval" sounds as
though the user is approving it >himself.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=