Creating a Portfolio

Subject: Creating a Portfolio
From: Glen Strom <gjstrom -at- MYNA -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 1998 02:50:10 -0400

I'm putting together a portfolio. There's some interesting material
about this subject in the archives, but I still have a few unanswered
questions.

- Should the pages be printed single- or double-sided? (I going to
put each page into a protective sleeve and the sleeves into a
binder.)

- Should I have the material printed professionally or do it myself? I
have a good printer (an HP LaserJet 6L) but lining up the paper is a
little tricky, especially for duplex printing.

- I just bought Adobe Acrobat. If I have the printing done
professionally, would it make life a little easier to convert the
material to PDF?

Any helpful advice is appreciated.
Glen Strom
gjstrom -at- myna -dot- com