Re: Acrobat question

Subject: Re: Acrobat question
From: David Knopf <david -at- KNOPF -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 1998 15:29:21 -0700

Your solution will work. His won't. There is no way to embed two different
page formats within a single PDF.

David Knopf
Knopf Online
Tel: 415-820-2356
E-mail: mailto:david -at- knopf -dot- com
Web: http://www.knopf.com

Writing * WinHelp * Web Sites * Training * Consulting
RoboHELP Certified Trainer * RoboHELP Certified Consultant

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=