AD: RoboHELP and FrontPage Training Discounts

Subject: AD: RoboHELP and FrontPage Training Discounts
From: Ben Weisner <benw -at- WEISNER -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 1998 22:32:21 -0500

** Mention this e-mail and receive a $100 discount on any Weisner
Associates seminars in September! **

Weisner Associates, a provider of RoboHELP training since 1994, is moving
to new offices as of September 1, with our own fully-equipped computer
training lab. This will mean more consistent scheduling, a broader array of
classes, and other opportunities to provide better service to our clients.
We are based in the Midwest, with offices in Minneapolis, MN and Lansing, MI.

To celebrate the move, we're offering you, or anyone you forward this
e-mail to, $100 off on our next RoboHELP, FrontPage or Web Fundamentals
class in September, 1998. Just print out the e-mail and attach it to your
registration form. Please register early; seats fill quickly. All classes
listed are held in our Minneapolis, MN office. We'll soon be announcing our
schedule for the Detroit/Ann Arbor area.

=========================
SEMINARS
=========================

Hands-On RoboHELP 6.0
September 14-16 -- $795 (with discount)
October 26-28 -- $895
November 18-20 -- $895
December 14-16 -- $895

Hands-On FrontPage 98
September 22-23 -- $650 (with discount)
October 15-16 -- $750
November 12-13 -- $750
December 3-4 -- $750

Web Fundamentals
September 21 -- $95 (with discount)

Hands-On HTML (Introduction)
October 12 -- $295
November 9 -- $295
November 30 -- $295

Hands-On HTML (Intermediate)
October 13 -- $295
November 10 -- $295
December 1 -- $295

Hands-On HTML (Advanced)
October 14 -- $295
November 11 -- $295
December 2 -- $295

=========================
CLINICS
=========================

Our new facility will also allow us to provide short, focused clinics (1/2
day) on a variety of topics that will combine hands-on with lecture for
individuals who are interested in more advanced classes or can't find the
time to attend a full day of training. Descriptions will be posted on our
web site soon. All Clinics are $149.

October 9 -- WinHelp Macros and DLLs
October 17 -- Using Word 97 for Web Development
October 19 -- WinHelp Graphic Techniques
November 6 -- Online Help Design
November 14 -- Introduction to Dynamic HTML
November 23 -- WinHelp Project Management
December 5 -- Developing Web Design Standards
December 7 -- Selecting the Right Online Authoring Tool
December 21 -- Implementing Context Sensitive Help

Our address has changed, but we continue our commitment to providing you
with high-quality software training, online information consulting and
development services. Remember, check our website for the latest training
schedules, registration forms, and other information about our services.

Best regards,

Ben Weisner

Weisner Associates Inc.
10901 Red Circle Drive, Suite 308