RoboHTML and Visual Basic 5.0

Subject: RoboHTML and Visual Basic 5.0
From: Taylor Lincoln <taylorlincoln -at- HOTMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 1998 06:39:45 PDT

A few days ago I passed an item in the archives that discussed
connecting a RoboHTML project to Visual Basic. At the time I didn't
think we needed more information b/c we had the Microsoft documentation
for making the API call. On further review however -- this is all new to
me -- our developers are saying that the Microsoft documentation is less
than crystal clear.

Has anyone linked a RoboHTML document to VB? If so, guidance would be
heartily appreciated. One note: I'm having difficulty bringing the
hhctrl.ocx into VB as a component. Says it isn't a proper ActiveX
control. Anybody had serious experiences?

Thank you,
Taylor Lincoln
Advanced Technology Systems
Arlington, VA