SUMMARY: Managing a department intranet

Subject: SUMMARY: Managing a department intranet
From: Ron Sering <rsering -at- USWEST -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 1998 11:38:11 -0600

Whirlers,
Here is the summary of the books on the care and feeding of the
Intranet. Thanks to all who contributed!

And a special thanks to Arlen for the advice on enhancing your self
image through technical books. I don't suppose my old DOS and
Wordperfect manuals would have the same sort of appeal.... ;->

Intranets Unleashed (publisher unknown)

Intranet Business Strategies, Mellanie Hills, Wiley Computer Publishing,
ISBN 0-471-16374-0

Corporate Intranet, Create and Manage an Internal Web for Your
Organization
by Ryan Bernard, Wiley Computer Publishing
ISBN 0-471-14929-2

Managing Internet Information Services
O'Reilly Publications

O'Reilly's "Information Architecture" and
"Webmaster In A Nutshell

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=