can someone recommend a basic class

Subject: can someone recommend a basic class
From: joanne grey <j_grey -at- WRITEANGLES -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 1998 15:35:14 -0700

This group is such a great resource, I'm hoping someone can help me out
here. I've been working with a woman who shows a pretty good aptitude
for technical writing, and thinks that she may want to pursue this as a
career.

She wants to take a very basic intro-type course to see if she should
take it any further. Can someone recommend a very basic TW course?
We're in the east Bay Area. I've been doing this for so long I have no
idea about the academic end of it anymore.

Thanks in advance!
-joanne

Joanne Grey j_grey -at- writeangles -dot- com
Write Angles www.writeangles.com

Everything has been said before, but since nobody listens
we have to keep going back and beginning all over again.
-Andre Gide

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=