Re: Help!

Subject: Re: Help!
From: Scott Miller <smiller -at- PORTAL -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 1998 11:36:17 -0700

You can do this with WinHelp. You create separate help files, and if
they are installed, they show up on the TOC. If not, they don't. See the
Microsoft Windows 95 Help Authoring Guide or some other documentation
for information. This goes beyond an email message.

- Scott Miller
smiller -at- portal -dot- com

---------------------------------------
> I need to create a help system that consists of several help "books" =
> listed in a sort of Table of Contents or Library. The issue is that
> the =
> TOC/Library needs to be dynamically updatable and searchable, so that
> =
> users can download additional modules later. Can I do this with
> HTMLHelp =
> or NetHelp or Winhelp, or some version of .pdf files?
> =

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=