flip book page layout

Subject: flip book page layout
From: "Jody R. Lorig" <jlorig -at- KAVOURAS -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 1998 14:06:58 +0000

Hi folks.

Some time ago someone asked about software for creating brochures
using the out-of-sequence page numbering (12 & 1, 2 & 11, 10 & 3,
etc.) files without having to manually lay out each page. I don't
recall seeing any posting for software that does this (I may have
overlooked it) :-)

A co-worker mentioned that he had used a program called ClickBook to
create some small brochures. After doing a quick search of the
Internet, I came up with the following URLs. The first tells about
the product, and the second is a download site for a trial version of
the WIN95/98/NT version. The download is 1.5 MB. The cost is $49.95
US.

http://www.benchin.com/$index.wcgi/prod/1046941
http://www.bluesquirrel.com/clickbook/download.html

I haven't used the product, so I can't tell you how good it is, but
he says it is very easy to use.

HTH
Jody Lorig
JLorig -at- Kavouras -dot- com