Re: flowcharting sw

Subject: Re: flowcharting sw
From: Barbara Karst-Sabin <barbara -at- QUOTE -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 1998 13:08:34 -0700

Hutchings, Christa wrote:

> Okay, folks - I need to purchase flowcharting software and am

Visio is probably the one tool really designed for this, but it has it's
quirks and foibles (lots of them).

Many years ago, I used PowerPoint to do some flowcharting. It's not
meant for that, but you can force it to do the job if you have the
patience, although you can't get any great level of detail. Pretty
colors, though ;+).

FWIW,

BJ

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=