Re: AD: RoboHELP and FrontPage Training Discounts

Subject: Re: AD: RoboHELP and FrontPage Training Discounts
From: "Taylor, Steve" <steve -dot- taylor -at- ALLEGIANCETELECOM -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 1998 07:32:31 -0500

Scott wrote:

"To me, there's a difference between placing an ad for a job and placing
product/services ads on this mailing list. This email message strikes me
as spam, and as such, seems out of place on this list."

While I don't want to see companies advertising their services, such as
technical recruiting agencies or technical communications firms, I do like
to see training services offered, and job postings. If the services offered
(such as training) posts are kept very short with a link to a web site, I
don't see a problem with that.

Steve Taylor
steve -dot- taylor -at- allegiancetelecom -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=