Re: Robohelp question

Subject: Re: Robohelp question
From: Hope Cascio <hcascio -at- GTE -dot- NET>
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 1998 15:08:55 -0400

Yes, there are several ways to do this. If you want to create just one link,
you'd do it with a macro. The macro button is on the RoboHELP toolbar. Select
the JumpId macro, and use the dialog boxes to select the Help file, the document
within the Help file in which the topic exists, and the topic ID. If you want
to jump from the Contents, select External Jump (or something like that) on the
dialog to create a new page in the Contents. If you're using A-keywords for
your links, use a :Link statement in the .cnt file.

HTH,
Hope Cascio

--
"Ol' Diz knows the king's English. And not only that, I also know the
queen is English."

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=