Blank PDF pages within Navigator

Subject: Blank PDF pages within Navigator
From: Gary Robinson <GGR2 -at- CHRYSLER -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 1998 09:09:16 -0400

My client distributes their information via their intranet. PDF files are
opened via links within the web pages and viewed through Acrobat Reader.
This works very well except in one instance where the pdf file opens but
the pages are blank. This file opens properly when launched as a separate
file and when opened within the browser (Navigator 4.05) as a separate
file. I can move the web page and the file to a local drive and everything
works fine. It is only when it is on the server and opened via the link in
the web page that the pages are blank. I have checked the link's
properties and found nothing wrong. I have also re-established the link
without results. I would appreciate hearing from anyone who has
successfully wrestled with this problem in the past. Thanks.

Gary G. Robinson
Technical Communications Consultant
Norrell Information Services - Detroit
ggr2 -at- chrysler -dot- com