Another RoboHelp question

Subject: Another RoboHelp question
From: "Thomason, Sharon" <sthomason -at- DEALERSOLUTIONS -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 1998 09:36:48 -0500

------ =_NextPart_001_01BDD67F.1F8B5A20

Thank you to everyone that responded to my last question. I wanted to know
how to link a topic in another help file to my help file, and I needed to
do this from the Contents tab. I used the JumpId Winhelp Macro in the
Contents Tab Composer in Robohelp. It worked great, but now I have another
problem.

The index entries from the other help file do not show up in mine, so the
user will only be able to access those topics from the Contents tab. Is
there any way to pull the necessary information into my Index? And what do
I do about duplicate entries then? Will this also work for Find?

Thanks a lot. You guys are great!

Sharon Thomason
Dealer Solutions
Technical Writer
713-361-8489

------ =_NextPart_001_01BDD67F.1F8B5A20

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Dus-ascii">
5.5.2155.0">
<TITLE>Another RoboHelp question</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Thank you to everyone that responded =
to my last question.&nbsp; I wanted to know how to link a topic in =
another help file to my help file, and&nbsp; I needed to do this from =
the Contents tab.&nbsp; I used the JumpId Winhelp Macro in the Contents =
Tab Composer in Robohelp.&nbsp; It worked great, but now I have another =
problem.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">The index entries from the other help =
file do not show up in mine, so the user will only be able to access =
those topics from the Contents tab.&nbsp; Is there any way to pull the =
necessary information into my Index?&nbsp; And what do I do about =
duplicate entries then?&nbsp; Will this also work for Find?</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Thanks a lot.&nbsp; You guys are =
great!</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Sharon Thomason</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Dealer Solutions</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Technical Writer</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">713-361-8489</FONT>
</P>
<BR>

</BODY>
</HTML>