Re: What I can't do with Word... was "RE: Frame vs. Word Results"

Subject: Re: What I can't do with Word... was "RE: Frame vs. Word Results"
From: "Peter Ring, PRC" <prc -at- PRC -dot- DK>
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 1998 17:53:49 +1

Mike Starr wrote:

> As far as I know, Word doesn't have the ability to use conditional text.
> That's not ever been an issue for me either; I can see where it could be a
> real help in some situations but I've not ever had a need for it.

It certainly has, and I have used it a lot!

field, controlling the condition by either a macro or a merge-order.
For combined AND/OR conditions, you must include a COMPARE field in
the AND/OR condition order.

To invoke the condition, you must execute an "Update" order, e.g.
Ctrl+A (select all) and then F9 (update selected fields).

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=