Re: Word conditionalizing

Subject: Re: Word conditionalizing
From: "David M. Brown" <dmbrown -at- BROWN-INC -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 1998 09:47:30 -0700

Reinhard made this excellent catch, and I don't think it made it to the

> Scott's question:
> >> 2. When you change to hidden text, do you get spaces left
> >> from hidden paragraphs? ...
> David's answer:
> >Not in print, because hidden paragraph marks are take up no
> >space on the printed page.
> Reinhard's comment:
> When you use this method with tables, you'll get the spaces
> left from table cells that only contain hidden text.

I'd forgotten about tables, but they've burned me in the past.

David M. Brown -- Brown Inc.
dmbrown -at- brown-inc -dot- com
See our web site for news about HTML Indexer, the easiest way to
create and maintain indexes for web sites and other HTML documents.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=