Hello all - test post

Subject: Hello all - test post
From: howard <pencil -at- WAVENET -dot- CO -dot- UK>
Date: Sat, 5 Sep 1998 19:39:27 +0000

Hi all,

This is partly a greeting and partly a test post. I've just subscribed
today, would like to introduce myself to the group, say "Hi" to anyone
who remembers me from Coventry University where I got my BA in Technical
Communication and assure you all I'll keep quiet until I have something
pertinent to add to a serious discussion (or a question to raise).

All the best,

howard

--
*theabovemessagedoesnotnecessaril
managAr parChonmorliez? SilateezntelizSane

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=