Re: Links to PDF internal locations

Subject: Re: Links to PDF internal locations
From: Katav <katav -at- YAHOO -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 1998 10:23:56 -0700

Don't have FM on this machine, but ...

* Word hyperlinks to PDF bookmark
* PDF hyperlinks to PDF bookmark

The PDF files were created from Word file using PDFWriter/PDFMaker.

Frame/Acrobat are tightly integrated so the link to a PDF bookmark
should be easily accomplished.

(or <filename>.pdf#<bookmark> if in same dir/folder).

---Mark Dempsey <mxd2 -at- OSI -dot- COM> wrote:

> I'd like to make a FrameMaker doc's link to locations within a large
pdf
> file. I know how to do this if it's HTML, but not pdf (like
> myfile.html#location). Is there an equivalent in pdf? Is this
> equivalent possible when distilling a FrameMaker doc?
==
Katav ( katav -at- yahoo -dot- com )
''Despise not any person and do not deem anything unworthy
of consideration, for there is no person without his hour,
and no thing without its place'' {Ben Azzai [Avot 4:2]}

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=