NetHelp2

Subject: NetHelp2
From: "Henry W. Meyerding" <hwm -at- HALCYON -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 1998 20:32:16 -0700

Is there anyone out there who have experience with NetHelp2 from Netscape?
I have been banging my head against for a while and I'm about to give up.
I have a working directory of files that builds but produces nothing that
can find a topic when I click on a link to nethelp:<anything>.

Please advise. I am on a deadline and will need to get something working
with NetHelp or abandon it. Similarly, if anyone knows of help that I can
build for platform independent web applications other than Nethelp, please
so recommend.

Thanks!

Henry W. Meyerding

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=