HTML and Doc Conversions

Subject: HTML and Doc Conversions
From: Robert Maxey <Bob_Maxey -at- MTN -dot- 3COM -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 1998 15:45:55 -0600

I have a client who is interested in creating both a platform-independent
HTML help system and a hard copy user guide. This client wants to single
source both sets of documentation as much as possible.

One thing I am currently doing , is converting all of our documents into
HTML. I also create all new documents in this format because our
documentation system is Web based. We also choose HTML because at work, we
have people running Windows 95, NT, and several versions of UNIX. No
problems accessing the files.

I print from these files every day, as do our production floor Supervisors,
and it works well. Some documents are also created in Acrobat, but they
read well with the Browsers.

Regards,

Robert Maxey

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=