Job Opening: Pleasanton, CA (Bay Area)

Subject: Job Opening: Pleasanton, CA (Bay Area)
From: Teresa Washburn <Teresa_Washburn -at- PEOPLESOFT -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 1998 16:35:56 -0700

I am posting this for PeopleSoft - please respond to Kimberley Meredith at
the bottom of this message.

For what it's worth I love the company -it has a very friendly atmosphere-
it's fun to be here!
_________________________

Company: PeopleSoft
Position: Technical Writer (3 positions)
Location: Pleasanton, CA
Salary: DOE
Starts: ASAP

PeopleSoft is searching for talented individuals to join our expanding
group of communicators. You’ll be responsible for online technical
documentation for a portion of the Financials for Education & Government
product line. You're a team player with a good sense of humor, are
well-organized and detail-oriented, and have a strong interest in creating
quality documentation.

PeopleSoft offers comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision,
quarterly bonuses, stock options, ESPP, and 401(k) with employer matching.
These positions also include the opportunity to work at home up to two days
per week.

Preferred Background & Skills:

Outstanding English-language writing skills; several years’ technical
writing experience.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; ability to work in a
fast-paced, flexible environment.
Strong computer skills including firm command of Microsoft Word and
Windows 95/NT.
Ability to learn and analyze complex database application software.
Functional knowledge of general ledger, accounts payable, accounts
receivable, purchasing, or inventory including any federal or public
sector expertise highly desirable.

Responsibilities of Position:

Develop (write, proof, edit, format) online documentation for PeopleSoft
Financials for Education & Government applications.
Act as liaison between Product Documentation and development teams.
Handle special projects as needed.

For more information contact Kimberley_Meredith -at- peoplesoft -dot- com -dot-

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000