Re: Don't Get Mad at me for this

Subject: Re: Don't Get Mad at me for this
From: Barbara Karst-Sabin <barbara -at- QUOTE -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 1998 12:17:48 -0700

I know I've posted many such questions myself. One of the reasons I can
justify taking time from my job to read this list is because of just
that kind of question and because I can get a quick answer when I need
one.

Also, there have been quite a few times when I could answer someone
else's question. I don't know if that falls into the intended use of
this list, but I think most of us have appreciated the ability to use
the list in this way.

If I see a topic/question which doesn't interest me or I have no
knowledge of, I exercise my option to use the "Delete" button. I'm not
made, just want you to see the other side of things. You may sometime
need just this kind of esoteric technical information and be happy then
to have it available to you.

BJ

Robert Maxey wrote:

> Please List Members, do not get mad at me, I am not criticizing, but quite
> often I see posts like this that ask some specific technical software
> and/or hardware questions that I have no way of answering. I think many on

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=