Re: Re[2]: Don't Get Mad at me for this

Subject: Re: Re[2]: Don't Get Mad at me for this
From: Bruce Ashley <bashley -at- CREATEPRINT -dot- COM -dot- AU>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 1998 09:51:34 +1000

Sorry Arlen.

I read my PS again and realis(z)ed it could be interpretted as inferring that your comments and those of others were garbage.

Not so.

It simply related to the amount of previously posted information to that should be attached to a reply.

<whew>

Another good thing about this list is that it keeps you on your toes :).

Regards,

Bruce Ashley
OZ

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=