Techwriter seeks employment info Bay Area

Subject: Techwriter seeks employment info Bay Area
From: Ned Bedinger <ned -at- ACCESSONE -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 1998 17:47:45 -0700

It's looking like my family is going to be moving to the San Francisco
area, so I want to canvas for work there as a tech writing contractor. The
last time I did this (a few years ago) things were pretty bleak in Silicon
Valley for tech writing contractors. Has it picked up at all? Can someone
point me to resources for job searching in that area?

Thanks in advance.

Ned Bedinger
Technical Communicator
IsoSoft Co.