Ventura8/Frame

Subject: Ventura8/Frame
From: Damien Braniff <Damien_Braniff -at- PAC -dot- CO -dot- UK>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 1998 11:17:26 +0100

We're looking at moving to Ventura8/Frame for creating our long documents
(keeping Word for short and HAT). I've read a lot on the list about Frame
but has anyone any experience of Ventura8? Come across any comparison?

Frame ties in well as we use PDF quite a lot and Ventura ties in as we use
the CorelDraw suite!

All opinions welcome.

TIA

Damien Braniff