Position: Piscataway, NJ

Subject: Position: Piscataway, NJ
From: Gina Hertel <Ghertel -at- ALPHA88 -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 1998 10:45:41 -0400

POSITION: Technical Communicator

COMPANY: Alpha Technologies, Inc.

RESPONSIBILITIES:
For external clients, you will create information products to accompany
proprietary software applications. These information products will be
developed rapidly and according to our corporate standards and style
guidelines. They include:
* PRINTED MANUALS (such as User Guides and Quick Reference Guides)
* ONLINE HELP SYSTEMS
* Instructional Technical Presentations
For internal clients, you will write and edit templates, technical
proposals, and software, project, and training documentation.

POSITION REQUIREMENTS
* 1-2 years of technical writing experience
* Bachelors or Masters degree in technical writing, English, or
equivalent
* Experience with on-line help, especially using RoboHelp 6
* Knowledge of Word 97
* The ability to learn VERY quickly, work independently, and see
projects through to completion

PREFERRED
* Knowledge of usability testing and web development

Alpha Technologies Alpha Technologies, Inc. is a dynamic and rapidly growing
IT management and consulting firm. We're looking for an ambitious
self-starter who is willing to informally commit 1-2 years to the company
for purposes of long-term career growth. Alpha offers competitive salaries,
a challenging work environment, and the opportunity to affect change.

Please send your resume via e-mail to ghertel -at- alpha88 -dot- com
<mailto:ghertel -at- alpha88 -dot- com>

Gina Hertel
Manager, Technical Communications
Alpha Technologies, Inc.