HTML Indexer (WAS: FAQ document)

Subject: HTML Indexer (WAS: FAQ document)
From: Scott Miller <smiller -at- PORTAL -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 1998 15:56:18 -0700

Verrrrry sneaky, Mr. David M. Brown, the way you slip in a link to your
product. OK, so I'm pretty darn interested in this. Let me guess... some
sort of perl script that parses META tags? We used something like that
at a previous company. It worked great. Well, I'm not about to write
something like that myself, so consider me a possible future customer.

Unless... has anyone else on the list heard of any comercially-available
HTML indexers? I need one. My choices are to either use RoboHTML and
hand build an index with drag and drop, or use RoboHelp and deal with
their sub-optimal HTML formatting.

- Scott Miller
smiller -at- portal -dot- com

> For an example, see http://www.brown-inc.com/indexer/FAQ.htm.