Font containing alert symbols?

Subject: Font containing alert symbols?
From: "Smith, Martin" <smithmr -at- ENCORP -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 1998 10:52:27 -0600

Does anyone know of a font (truetype or postscript) that contains
mil-spec style note, caution, warning, and danger symbols? I've searched
everywhere I can think of but have turned up nothing.

Martin R. Smith
Technical Writer / Audiophile
ENCORP: The Energy Automation Company, http://www.encorp.com
(970) 686-2017 x 223