How do you say GDS?

Subject: How do you say GDS?
From: Richard Mateosian <xrm -at- EMAIL -dot- MSN -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 1998 17:51:06 -0700

I'm working on a document that refers to the Calma output format. A
search of the Internet revealed nothing definitive - it appears as

Can someone please give me some background? Are there different
versions? Do they have different names? How do you refer to them/it,
and why?

Thanks. ...RM

Richard Mateosian <srm -at- cyberpass -dot- net>
Review Editor, IEEE Micro Berkeley, CA

© Copyright 1998. All rights reserved.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=