UPDATE - Friendly Faces of TECHWR-L

Subject: UPDATE - Friendly Faces of TECHWR-L
From: "Parks, Beverly" <ParksB -at- EMH1 -dot- HQISEC -dot- ARMY -dot- MIL>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 1998 07:14:47 -0700

The Faces site has a new URL:

The site has been updated with one new face (Dave Hickey) and revised
information for J Wynia, Steve Taylor, and Steve Jong (new photo for
Steve J.)

I had to relocate the site because of a price increase at Bayside.net.
new location is free, but we'll have to put up with an advertising
on each page. The advertising banners hadn't been placed on the pages
as of this writing, but I'm sure they will be soon.

**Please update any links you may have to The Friendly Faces of
I regret the inconvenience.

Also, please don't discuss this on the list. Send correspondence to me
at either my work or home addresses. Send site submissions to my HOME
address ONLY. Thanks.

Bev Parks
Work: parks -at- emh1 -dot- hqisec -dot- army -dot- mil
Home: cloudbow -at- primenet -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=