Was: RE: typography & readability; Now: Schriver book

Subject: Was: RE: typography & readability; Now: Schriver book
From: Steve Arrants <SArrants -at- DATAFUSION -dot- NET>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 1998 08:48:05 -0700

I picked up the book a few weekends ago based on the recommendations of
folks on this list. Wow! _Dynamics in Document Design_ has got to be
one of the best books on documentation I've ever read. Wish I had known
about it sooner! I can't rave enough about it to friends and collegues.

Stephen Arrants, Jr.
DATAFUSION, Inc.
139 Townsend Street Suite 100
San Francisco, CA 94107-1922