Looking for a job !

Subject: Looking for a job !
From: Archana Nulkar <PGodbole -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 1998 17:53:19 EDT

A hello to everybody on the list !

I am Archana Nulkar, a new member of the TECHWR- L list.
I found very interesting information regarding writing skills and techniques
in this list.

I graduated from Poona University, India in May 1997 with Masters in Computer
Management. After my graduation, I worked for Computer Vision (Parametric
Technology Corporation), India as a Technical Writer and presently looking for
a job in the same field.

If you have any job openings or know someone who is looking for technical
writers then please e-mail me at

PGodbole -at- aol -dot- com

Thanks,
Archana Nulkar