Re: What is a SME?

Subject: Re: What is a SME?
From: "Huber, Mike" <mrhuber -at- SOFTWARE -dot- ROCKWELL -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 1998 09:21:42 -0400

>From: Roy Aney [mailto:royaney -at- BIGFOOT -dot- COM]
> What does SME mean?

Well, I get all the information for my documentation from SMEs and have my
documentation reviewed by them. Since SME stands for "Strange Martian
Entity," that documentation is a bit odd.

Seriously, in the context of this list, it means Subject Matter Expert. The
person or people who have the information we are communicating.

---
Office:
mike -dot- huber -at- software -dot- rockwell -dot- com
Home:
nax -at- execpc -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=