QUESTION: .lwv files?

Subject: QUESTION: .lwv files?
From: Amy Smith <amsmith -at- PTC -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 1998 11:04:15 -0400

Am posting this to the group on behalf of a colleague. I did check the
archives first, BTW, to no avail. Also did a search with HotBot - same
results.
What are *.lwv files? I am unfamiliar with that extension. The icon
looks like Adobe PDF but I could not open the file with an Adobe reader.

Please reply off-line. Many thanks.

Regards,
Amy

Amy Smith, Documentation Manager http://www.ptc.com
Parametric Technology amsmith -at- ptc -dot- com
128 Technology Drive
Waltham MA 02154

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=