Announcing new STC St. Louis Chapter Web Address

Subject: Announcing new STC St. Louis Chapter Web Address
From: Mark Anderson <mca -at- YAHOO -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 1998 11:06:57 -0700

Greetings All,

I'm "</lurk>" to let you know that the St. Louis, Missouri STC Chapter
web site has moved to a new address:

In addition to the new address, we've added new pages, revised
existing content, and improved the navigation of the site. I hope you
find time to have a look.

To send along your comments or questions about the site, feel free to
respond to me directly or visit our Contact page.

Best Regards!

M a r k A n d e r s o n -------------------> mca -at- yahoo -dot- com
Online Documentation Consultant, Digital Citizen, Web Developer.
Webmaster, St. Louis STC Chapter:

Visit It's my homepage, and it's fun.
Get your free address at

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=