Recording Acrobat (files) in Lotus ScreenCam (Win95)

Subject: Recording Acrobat (files) in Lotus ScreenCam (Win95)
From: Hans Lonissen <lonis -at- EURONET -dot- NL>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 1998 11:04:56 +0200

Hi all,

Anybody tried to record Acrobat files in ScreenCam?

I'm trying to record a simple instruction for working with Acrobat
(especially navigation). But only the first screen in Acrobat is
recorded, after that the Acrobat screen stays blank and the only thing
that moves is the mouse pointer.

I've tried lower resolutions, less color, another machine, but nothing
seems to help. I'm using ScreenCam97 on Win95.

Any suggestions?

TIA.
--

Hans Lonissen