Initial Survey finished

Subject: Initial Survey finished
From: Steve Davis <Steve -dot- Davis -at- RTTC -dot- REDSTONE -dot- ARMY -dot- MIL>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 1998 12:17:20 -0500

Thank you everyone

I received a very good cross-sampling from the Tech field. I should
have the survey fine tuned within the next day or two and will post it
for general viewing. The initial findings are NOT what I expected.
This is very exciting. I hope I can count on your continued support
when the survey is released.

Thanks

Steve Davis
Tech. Editor, RTTC
sdavis -at- rttc -dot- redstone -dot- army -dot- mil