Re: XML

Subject: Re: XML
From: Mary Lynn Kostash <mkostash -at- CYGNUS -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 1998 15:19:57 -0400

Melissa Alton asked:
>Anybody out there know where I can find some good Sources on XML via the Web
>for a person who is XML clueless?

>I have to build an XML site for my new job and dont know a thing about it...

Here are a few sites you can check out:

http://www.stud.ifi.uio.no/~larsga/download/xml/xml_eng.html
http://www.oasis-open.org/cover/sgml-xml.html
http://www.textuality.com/sgml-erb/WD-xml-lang.html (takes a while to load...)
http://sunsite.unc.edu/pub/sun-info/standards/xml/why/xmlapps.htm

Most of these sites look at both SGML and XML. It's interesting to
be able to compare the two. Myself, I'm far more familiar with
SGML than XML.

Best of luck,

Mary Lynn

Mary Lynn Kostash