Re: Tense in Step-by-Step Procedures

Subject: Re: Tense in Step-by-Step Procedures
From: Steve Riley <SRILEY -at- BCT-SYSTEMS -dot- CO -dot- UK>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 1998 09:50:25 +0100

A small rider ...

If you say:
1. Choose the Postings button, etc.,
rather than Click. It covers the possibility of
using the keyboard to navigate (tab keys, etc)
rather than the mouse.

This may be rare or even unsupported with your
application, but you don't lose anything by
allowing for it. Yes, I know this wasn't your
question, but this is TECHWR-L ...

Regards,
Steve

Stephen Riley, Publications Manager
BCT Business Systems Ltd
p: +44 (0)1925 732325
f: +44 (0)1925 730828
e: sriley -at- bct-systems -dot- co -dot- uk

> Which is better:
> 1. Click on the Postings button. The Posting dialog box appears.
>
> Or:
> 1. Click on the Postings button. The Posting dialog box
> will appear.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=