RE : Convert .pdf -> Framemaker

Subject: RE : Convert .pdf -> Framemaker
From: Lim Wei Siong Vincent <wslim -at- CRTC -dot- CORP -dot- MOT -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 1998 15:46:14 +0800

Thanks everyone for responding.

Here's is summary of the methods:
1. Not possible.
2. Use Acrobat Exchange. Use the cut/paste function to copy out the
text and paste them into the Framemake document. No graphic copying
capablities available.
3. Use Acrobat Distiller. [No further information available] ;-)

Well..... from the look of things, this seems a well-nigh impossible
task. Looks like I have to beg (on my knees) the originator to pass me
the original documents.

Thanks again.

--
Lim Wei Siong Vincent
Software Resource Engineer

Singapore Software Center - Global Software Division
Motorola Electronics Pte Ltd
Tel : 65 - 486 7657 Fax : 65 - 481 6997
Email : wslim -at- crtc -dot- corp -dot- mot -dot- com

"Reality is that which when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away"
Philips K Dick

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=