Re: Presentation software

Subject: Re: Presentation software
From: "Schrank, Kelly (Tampa)" <schrank -at- TAMPA -dot- GENPHYSICS -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 1998 11:42:36 -0400

Roxanne:

I don't know anyone that uses Harvard Business Graphics. I have never seen
a job ad asking for experience with Harvard Business Graphics.

I do, on the other hand, know many people and companies that use PowerPoint.
And I have seen many job ads asking for PowerPoint experience.

I think your department is doing your students a service teaching them
PowerPoint, and I think you would do well to ignore your colleague and
his/her headhunter friend.

Just my thoughts...

Kelly Schrank
Technical Editor
General Physics
schrank -at- tampa -dot- genphysics -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=