TW job market in western Massachusetts?

Subject: TW job market in western Massachusetts?
From: "Hartfield Adam (Lud)" <adam -dot- hartfield -at- DEV -dot- ARTIOSLINK -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 1998 06:17:46 -0700

Asher, and other techwhirlers,

I live in West Springfield and work in Ludlow. At various times when I've
been disgruntled with my job, I've looked in the Springfield Sunday
Republican for other local techwriting jobs. I've never seen *any*. That
doesn't mean they're not out here, but perhaps they don't use the newspaper
to fill job positions.

Some resources I can think of off the top of my head:

The Western Massachusetts Internet Directory at http://wmid.crocker.com.

The Valley Advocate's Career Finder:
http://www.newmassmedia.com/classifieds/employment/
(TVA is the local arts/entertainment weekly)

The ersatz Web page of the Springfield Newspapers: http://www.masslive.com

If you have any other questions, feel free to send me email.

--Adam
adam -dot- hartfield -at- dev -dot- artioslink -dot- com
Design Automation Group Documentation Manager, Artios Corp., Ludlow MA USA

Date: Wed, 30 Sep 1998 12:33:07 -0700
From: Asher Miller <smasher -at- HOOKED -dot- NET>

I'm thinking of relocating to western Massachusetts (Springfield or Gt.
Barrington area) sometime within the next year or two. What's the TW
job market like out there? Am I out of my mind? Should I bone up on my
latte pouring skills?

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=