US-MI- Tech writer and trainer openings

Subject: US-MI- Tech writer and trainer openings
From: Susan Gallagher <sgallagher -at- STEEPLECHASE -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 1998 14:12:02 -0400

Steeplechase Software, Inc., the leader in PC-based control in the
automation industry, is seeking a technical writer and a technical trainer
to join our team.

---------------
TECHNICAL WRITER

You will be the primary writer and developer of all technical documentation
at Steeplechase. The majority of our documentation currently consists of
WinHelp 4 context-sensitive help systems developed in RoboHELP. We've been
considering a migration to HTML help and would love to find someone with
the initiative to determine whether or not that migration is appropriate.

Other documentation consists of manuals and misc. documents developed in
FrameMaker 5, with occasional legacy documents created in Word or
PageMaker.

You must have 3-5 years of technical writing experience, experience with
RoboHELP, FrameMaker, Windows 95/NT, and some experience with a graphics
package (Illustrator or CorelDRAW are ideal). This is a permanent position,
however, local contractors considered.

---------------
TECHNICAL TRAINER

You will initially work very closely with our training instructors and
application engineers, learning the Steeplechase software training
methodology and products. This will prepare you to eventually handle
training courses on your own.

You must have 3-5 years of technical training experience, strong PC-related
technical knowledge (degree preferred), and experience with PCs,
Windows-based programming packages, Windows NT, and Microsoft Office.
Experience with machine controls and PLCs is a plus. You must possess
excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.

--------------
Steeplechase Software is a dynamic, growing company that is looking for
entrepreneurial-minded people. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced high
tech environment, email your resume to recruit -at- steeplechase -dot- com, or
send/fax it to:

Steeplechase Software, Inc.
1330 Eisenhower Place
Ann Arbor, MI 48108