JOB OPENING: Sr. Tech Writer

Subject: JOB OPENING: Sr. Tech Writer
From: Kirstin Mercer <kirstin -at- CYBERCASH -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 1998 16:41:49 -0400

Please DO NOT respond to me... there is contact information at the bottom of
the posting. I'm just the messenger. :-)

----
Position: Sr. Technical Writer

Terms: 6 mo. Contract

Duration: mid-Oct through mid-May

Location: on-site at 2100 Reston Pkwy.

Project description: Create a doc set, including installation, configuration,
reference material (such as database schema), standard operating procedures,
troubleshooting, etc., for a complex system to be operated in Germany by a
network operations center. The system to be documented is part of a larger
system that handles Internet commerce transactions.

Skills:
FrameMaker or similar publishing application knowledge required
Unix knowledge required
Oracle or similar db experience required
7+ years developing user documentation for complex systems required
previous network operations or development experience desirable
familiarity with German documentation structures and styles desirable

Please fax resumes to Debbie Goldenberg at 703/620-4215. Resumes must
be received by October 9.

----

Kirstin Mercer
Senior Technical Editor