Re: Document Management Systems

Subject: Re: Document Management Systems
From: "Ryan, Tim" <Tim -dot- Ryan -at- RETG -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 1998 13:25:38 -0400

Hi Cathriona

Texcel's Information Manager (www.texcel.no <http://www.texcel.no> ) is a
fine document management system. I have used it before, and it provides an
effective way to share and control documents at a variety of levels. The
drawback? It works best with SGML-based documents, although I believe they
are doing work to support other types.

Tim Ryan
Reed Elsevier Technology Group
Cambridge, Massachusetts