Any experience with Applixware Words?

Subject: Any experience with Applixware Words?
From: Roy Jacobsen <rjacobse -at- GREATPLAINS -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 1998 11:36:37 -0500

I'm considering setting up a Linux box (more for the learning exercise than
anything) and I'd like to hear of anyones experience with Applix Office
Words (or other word processing/publishing software for Linux).

Thanks,
Roy M. Jacobsen
Editor
Great Plains Software
rjacobse -at- gps -dot- com

You've no idea what a poor opinion I have of myself, and how little I
deserve it. -- W.S. Gilbert

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=