Re: Blue chip, bored, and biding time

Subject: Re: Blue chip, bored, and biding time
From: "Nurre, Vickie" <VNurre -at- AEGONUSA -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 1998 12:53:54 -0500

What you described was me 8 months ago. My advice is to hang in there,
it will get better. To keep asking for work, spend time researching
tools or the subject you are writing for. Try to identify subjects or
topics that need to be documented. When I first started at my current
job, I also felt like I had to prove myself. So it didn't help when
there wasn't alot for me to do at first. It took awhile for me to fit
into the work flow, and now there is plenty to do (and I wish I had more
time for the research). I decided to give it a year before making any
decisions, and I think it will be ok. Good luck. Vickie,
vnurre -at- aegonusa -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=