Re: Presentation Software - Beyond Powerpoint

Subject: Re: Presentation Software - Beyond Powerpoint
From: Tracy Boyington <tracy_boyington -at- OKVOTECH -dot- ORG>
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 1998 11:26:49 -0500

> I've just been landed an assignment to upgrade our divisions
> presentations. The General Manager wants to move beyond PowerPoint. He
> wants to incorporate video and audio within the presentation.

Then you're not quite beyond PowerPoint yet, since it allows both of
these options. Of course, it probably won't look as pretty as anything
you can create with Director. :-)

Tracy
Oklahoma Dept. of Vocational & Technical Education
Curriculum & Instructional Materials Center
Stillwater, Oklahoma http://www.okvotech.org/cimc/

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=