Need Niagara Frontier STC Contact Info

Subject: Need Niagara Frontier STC Contact Info
From: Barbara Hallnan <rbr -at- BUFFNET -dot- NET>
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 1998 12:26:06 -0400

Hi folks,

I've just returned to the Buffalo area, and want to hook up with the local
STC. There's no web page link from the STC's page, so I wondered if someone
out there might be able to send me a name and phone or e-mail.

Naturally, I'm interested in checking out the consulting market here, and
would be happy to hear from anyone with experience to share.

Thanks.

Barbara

Barbara Hallnan
RBR Associates, Inc.
Nikken Independent Distributor: Ask me why I use magnets!
Technical Communications Experts: Hire me to do your writing!
Rbr -at- buffnet -dot- net

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=